Since 1979, Atlantic Asset Management Group has not only overseen public and private auctions, foreclosures, and estate sales throughout the Mid-Atlantic, but we also specialize in organizing and managing charity events. We are a licensed and bonded, full-service asset management company, and we’re ready to help your school, church, or non-profit plan and execute a profitable benefit auction. Our CEO, William J. Summs, Sr., is a licensed auctioneer in three states (VA-619, NC-4789, FL-5771407) with decades of experience in charity events.
Our expert team has hosted galas and charity events throughout the Hampton Roads area. As new innovations in the auction process emerge, Atlantic Asset Management Group adapts to new technologies and methods for presenting assets to auction, collecting bids, and managing funds. Let us assist you in all aspects of planning your function to help you reach and exceed your fundraising goals.
- Event Planning: Whether setting up a benefit for 50 or 500 guests or more, we’re to consult on the right venue, marketing, and procedures.
- Check-In/Cashiering: We’ll manage registration of your bidders and payments of auctions won.
- Online Bidding: With online bidding, your charity event has the potential to reach wider audiences. We have the tools to monitor mobile and Internet bids for your assets.
- Silent Auctions: We’ll oversee bidding for your next silent auction and display available assets for maximum exposure.
- Contact us at email@example.com for more information on our benefit auction services.